Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions form the basis of your contract with us, so please read them carefully.
Nothing in these conditions affects your normal statutory rights.
1. Making your booking: When you book the property with us you should return the completed Booking Form to us together with your payment for the initial deposit or full balance if you are staying with us within one week of booking. Please note that the initial deposit is only refundable if you cancel your booking within seven days of receiving our written confirmation of your booking. Once the completed Booking Form and the initial deposit have been received and accepted by us, we will issue you with our written confirmation. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you our written confirmation and is subject to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse any booking prior to the issue of our written confirmation. If we do this we will promptly refund any money you have paid us. You should carefully check the details of our written confirmation and inform us immediately of any errors or omissions.
2. Paying for your booking: You are required to send us your payment for the balance of your stay at least 1 week prior to the Arrival Date as set out in your writing confirmation. If you fail to make a payment due to us in full and on time we may treat your booking as cancelled by you.
3. If you cancel or amend your booking: If you need to cancel or amend your booking you must contact us as soon as possible. You will also be required to confirm your cancellation in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation will not take effect until we receive written confirmation from you. If you cancel your booking within seven days of receiving our written confirmation, we will refund the balance of any money you have paid to us. After such period, if you cancel your booking more than 4 weeks prior to the arrival date, we will retain your initial deposit and refund the balance of any money you have paid us. If you cancel your booking less than 4 weeks prior to your arrival date, we reserve the right to return the initial deposit and any other payment received.
4. If we cancel or amend your booking: We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur and we have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel bookings. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking, and if it is necessary to cancel your booking we will refund the balance of any money you have paid to us.
5. Your accommodation: Normally our arrival times are after 4pm on the arrival date of your holiday and you must leave by 11am on the departure date, we are happy to alter this time when we have no one arriving or leaving the premises on the days of your arrival or departure. Please contact us to request to vary these times. Prior agreement must be made if you wish to change the times.
6. Your obligations: You agree to keep and leave the property and the furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glasses, bedding and towels clean and in good condition. You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors or windows of the property nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring properties. You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property. No liability to you is accepted in respect of damage to or loss of such property, except where the damage or loss is caused by our negligence. You cannot allow more people to stay in the property than expressly authorised, nor can you significantly change the makeup of your party during your stay in the property, nor can you take your pet into the property unless it has been arranged in advance and it is shown on your booking form. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the property to you, or can require you to leave it. We will treat any of these circumstance as a cancellation of the booking by you. You agree to allow us or any representative of ours to access at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs.
7. Law: The contract between you and us is governed by the law of Northern Ireland and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us will be dealt with by the Courts of Northern Ireland.